Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Inspirational...


For Christmas, a very good friend of mine got me a bracelet, which has a message engraved on it that she says she would like for me to live by...

The words read:

Choose this moment... Love... Shine...
B the change U wish 2 see...
Dream BIG! Love life... Be brave... Smile... Laugh... Sing... Play... Dream... Dare to be different... Wish...


She's been going through some of her own tribulations in life, and I hope that she can take those words as well and try to live by them... She's an amazing woman whom I've known since some time in middle school (and since I've been out of high school for 10 years this year *WOW*, that's a long time). And I know things aren't easy these days for any of us, but keep your head up girlie... Hopefully, this too shall pass (and soon). High school... leads me to another topic... 10 year high school reunion... At this point... I think I'm against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment